Get Help with your Fire or Smoke Damage Claim from Experienced Public Adjusters
Submitting a fire or smoke-damage insurance claim can be confusing and frustrating because of all the classifications, confusing wording and decisions to be made. Aaraya’s public adjusters are here to simplify this process for you. We ensure that you are getting the most money your claim settlement allows and that the process moves along in a timely fashion so you can focus on rebuilding your life.
Our public adjusters and property damage appraisers are experienced with the fire insurance claims process and know the best and quickest way to get you your settlement. Do not let your insurance company drag you along for months and pay you less than you rightfully deserve.
Tips For Submitting Fire- or Smoke-Damage Insurance Claims
Did you know that insurance companies sometimes use tactics to delay your settlement or push for additional investigation in order to justify denial or a lower settlement for your claim? follow these tips to keep your claim on-track even if you’re not quite ready to hire a public adjuster to help with your claim:
- Ask for a digital or physical copy of your insurance policy from your agent - make sure it’s a certified copy!
- Request a fire report from the local Fire Marshal.
- Compile a list of all your damaged personal property, including the age of each item, as well as cost, color, brand, quantity, etc.
- Do not allow a restoration or removal company dispose of your property until you have met with your insurance provider’s adjuster.
- Obtain quote estimates from third-party vendors and companies to check against your insurance company.
- Keep a list of all times/dates you communicated with your insurance company and by what means (email, telephone call, formal mail correspondence, etc.).
- Demand a written explanation from your insurance provider if your hurricane claim is not settled within 60 days.
- Read over your policy for additional hidden benefits. Ex: in many total-loss scenarios, a potential 35% extra coverage above the policy limit may be available.
- Take it slow. Insurance providers and “restoration” companies will pressure you to make decisions quickly. Never jump into a decision before acquiring all the information.
What Happens When You Submit A Fire- or Smoke-Damage Insurance Claim
It is an unfortunate reality that victims of fire are often taken advantage of by insurance companies because they are aware of your desperation. There is often a large difference between what the insurance company’s claim adjuster offers you as a settlement and what you are entitled to contractually per your policy’s provisions and a comprehensive estimation of damages. Aaraya’s adjusters ensure that the decisions about your home and possessions are made by you, not your insurance company’s adjuster.
Our trusted and experienced public adjusters understand insurance policies and are dedicated to negotiating the largest possible fire claim settlement. Do not allow yourself to get caught up with common mistakes that result in major complications and delays that can result in claim denials or smaller settlements that you are entitled to. Focus on rebuilding your life and leave the rest to us.
Both our expertise and aggressive approach enable us to speed up the insurance claim process and show your insurance company the true value of your claim.
When Should You Get Help With Your Claim?
You should reach out to a public adjuster as soon as you’re ready to submit a claim for the damages to your property. Aaraya Consulting can help you at any step of the process, but if you encounter any of the following situations, consult with us ASAP to ensure that both you and your claim are taken care of:
- If you receive a Reservation of Rights letter.
- If you are demanded by your insurance provider to participate in an Examination Under Oath (EUO).
- If your insurance provider asks you to fill out or sign a Proof of Loss form.
- If you receive a letter stating that your fire claim has been ruled suspicious or is under investigation.
Get The Help With Your Claim That You Deserve
Our expert public adjusters are prepared to give you the help you need. We give every case the attention it deserves so you are rest assured that your claim will be settled to your satisfaction.
Call us today at 813-609-2328 for a FREE inspection and evaluation of your claim!
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and schedule an initial consultation.